Residential Wastewater Treatment Solutions
MAKING WASTEWATER EASY FOR NEW HOME BUILDERS
Unlike the old days of simply putting in a septic system, planning and installing a wastewater system on rural land can be a daunting first step in your dream project to build on a lifestyle block or section. There are local authority compliance issues to meet, restrictions of the land to take into account, technicalities to understand – and the choice of a wide range of systems on the market.
Reflection Treatment Systems Ltd makes the whole job easy - leaving you to concentrate on the interesting bits such as the kitchen and bathroom design.
With you from the start
From the very beginning, we will handle every aspect of your waste water project, from providing guidance in the earliest planning and development stages with a free site visit, right through design and installation to final completion and after sales support.
With our in-house expertise and high performing, technically-advanced solutions made in New Zealand, your Reflection onsite septic system will:
- obtain council approval
- operate economically, using up to 85% less power than other systems on the market (closest you can get to a passive septic tank)
- produce high quality renovated outflow that exceeds New Zealand Council guidelines and can be used for irrigation
- operate passively with least noise and smell, using the same biological processes that occur naturally in the soil
- produce fewer impurities or contaminants, and therefore protect the environment
- have the benefit of round-the-clock service back-up provided by our own in-house service crews
- cope with short-term changes to water volumes
- be future-proofed to meet your anticipated needs
Recommendations and Reputation
We have installed more than 2400 residential systems and much of our business comes through recommendations by happy clients. We consider our reputation among homeowners to be invaluable and will welcome the opportunity to enhance your new home with a reliable quality septic system that allows you to ‘flush and forget’.
Contact us today for a free mobile quote - our design consultant will come directly to you »